• Founded in 1954.
• First Exports.
• Technology agreement with Textar (Germany) for a line of Clutch Facings.
• Public Stock Offering.
• Inauguration of the Research and Development Center.
• Technology agreement with DON INTERNATIONAL (England) for light linings, heavy linings, and pads.
• Launch of asbestos-free material.
• The company acquires LONAFLEX.
• Technology agreement with ABEX (United States) for heavy and light linings.
• Inauguration of Fras-le Argentina S.A.
• ISO 9001 certification.
• Controlling interest held by Randon Group.
• QS 9000 certification.
• Inauguration of the new Research and Development Center in Forqueta.
• Inauguration of Andean Fras-le (Chile).
• ISSO 14001 certification.
• Inauguration of Fras-le North America Inc.
• Inauguration of Fras-le Europe – Germany.
• Inauguration of Fras-le Mexico.
• Inauguration of Dubai office.
• Totally asbestos-free.
• ISSO/TS 16949 certification.
• Acquisition of the friction division of Haldex - Prattville, AL USA.
• Inauguration and production launch for Fras-le Asia - Pinghu, China.
• OHSAS 18001 certification.
• Company receives PNQ award.
• 8th Best Company to Work For in Brazil, according to the ranking of Exame and Você S/A magazines.
• ISSO 9001:2008 certification Fras-le Ásia.
• Factory expansion in Prattville, Alabama, USA - first time the company produces heavy-duty brake linings in the US.
• Acquisition of the company Freios Controil.
• Creation of Fras-le Middle East.
• Expansion of shipping area in the Caxias do Sul factory.